2011年8月5日星期五

China Travel Stories in Beijing

Sure enough, bid farewell china discovery tours to the old man, I did not take long in a garden knoll looking for a long time to see a piece of the monument. At this time the sky is already dark, the monument's four characters in the twilight with me quietly, looking, cold and desolate mean to me and slowly filled my heart, I am alone in the stone gaze of this moment, felt the time of stagnation.

Down the mound, to see the side of the newly chinese tour painted walls, carved top with a piece of black and white two-tone "Jimen Yan Shu" graph, on the poem: "Cloud reluctant to take away worry tree, the time to showers Zheng Qiu, I do not know what copper Mafang, but see Sanggan artesian water. "After reading the poem, a slight rise, not far from there Haoyue a side wall, and the moonlight, my heart with the poetry and the mood began to cross the time and space ...

After all, to see the monument, and there are some in Cuba's state of mind, ready to end this trip, I found this Tucheng who knows the end there is a wooden platform, Teng Wang, Taipei, is the intersection of the viaduct, the whole two twilight above the bridge, turned the bridge traffic stop, even as a lamp, just like optical flow, all around buildings in light ho, if the stars, an infinite edge, stretching into the distance ...

At this point, I watch the back stretch when the trees on the south Tucheng, was surprised to see a misty smoke. That the stone has been hidden in the smoke, not to see. Before building Takahashi, traffic light, thin smoke after Toki, deep fog, I was in this convergence of modern and ancient at the stunned and spent. For more information, please shift to China Travel Service

没有评论:

发表评论